We are a rapidly growing start-up which has created a unique platform for hosting web sites and other services. We are about to change the world and are building a team of super heroes who are passionate about our brand, our clients and making HybridCluster the de facto platform for innovative companies, globally. The job role is primarily based in Bristol however you will be expected to travel as and when required.
Your specific day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Owning and managing all marketing for HybridCluster.
- Leading marketing campaigns to raise HybridCluster brand awareness and position our great product.
- Creating content (eg, blog posts, sales documentation, product videos) that help articulate the value of HybridCluster.
- Managing relationships with external software/ industry analysts, and influencers.
- Posting and engaging on discussion sites like the WHIR, Hacker News, and LinkedIn to answer important questions about HybridCluster.
- Designing and Implementing the best community forums the world has seen!
Here’s what we expect to see in the person who will fill this job:
- A leader. Product marketing works right in the middle of things. We need somebody who can get a project moving on their own and manage through to completion.
- Intensity. This is a job for somebody who is serious about growing. You can do as much as you want with this job, so we’re looking for someone who wants to do a lot! If you want to change the world then your right for us!
- Multi-tasker! You will be Part Blogger; Part Growth Hacker; Part Product Manager; Part Evangelist, Part Super hero.
- Ability to create great content. You need to be able to write. You need to be able to pull together convincing material for our website. You need to be able to dive in and create new types of content — maybe video, maybe email, maybe web pages, maybe something else.
- Openness to Change. HybridCluster changes all the time. To thrive, you need to embrace that!
- Fun! HybridCluster is a fun place to work with a diverse team of change agents, techno nerds, Whiz Kids and happy people! We have weekly lunches out and are having our first house party soon!
A little more detail about the kind of things you can get stuck into, lead and become famous for!
- Raise HybridCluster brand profile across the key segments that we address. This may include:
- Creating and posting relevant/informative blogs with assistance from other HybridCluster team members.
- Identifying & engaging with suitable bloggers/journalists/industry analysts who can reference HybridCluster.
- Working with the broader HC team to create and distribute content via social media
- Attract website traffic (social media, PR etc). Put in place KPI’s to measure success.
- Convert visitors to leads (messaging, communication etc). Put in place KPI’s to measure success.
- Put in place a lead nurturing programme to assist the sales team in converting leads to sales (lead nurturing, automation, messaging). Put in place KPI’s to measure success.
- Work with sales to improve the sales process through automation, material etc (auto sale)
- Analyse for continuous improvement
- Setting up community forums. We are a friendly bunch and we want our customers to be part of the family. How do we best do this? It’s up to you!
- Setting up feedback loops with our customers and partners. Our roadmap isn’t internal – its external. What’s the best way for us to shape the future?
- Product selection for marketing automation i.e Marketo; Hubspot
- Build appropriate events calendar
- Liaise with event companies to book attendance, stand, appropriate material
- Use & Maintain Salesforce.com as the tool to track marketing activities.
- Based on segmentation run appropriate outbound campaigns
- Build case study/reference database & material
- Placing adverts in suitable websites or publications & monitoring their effectiveness.
- Own relationship with our web design agency to ensure our website is continually improved.